Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Garbage Without Color

This is as true as I can remember...

I'm walking down a street near my home...
When this drunk guy wearing no shirt and super baggy shorts starts yelling at me...

"Are you a man or a woman?" 
"thats right I'm talkin' to you fag!" 
"go change your f**kin' pants! you get those from your little sister?"
"Come over here so I can talk to you faggot!" 

My basic instinct is to turn around and tell him I would rather be dead than live the piece of trash life he lives and that I'd have sex with a man before i'd f**k his sister...

But I don't because that in no way would reflect who I am... Or would it....
its in this moment I realize I'm one step away from who he's allowed himself to become...
It's only the grace of God that keeps me from acting out on the foolishness that runs through my stupid little head...

I also allow myself a moment to revel in the humor of the bigotry... 
Ah hahaha... 

Thats better... maybe soon even the response in my head to that foolishness will be 
"Jesus loves you"





No comments:

Post a Comment